20 March 2018

SELF-ASSESSMENT


✓First of all, I wanted to say that this quarter has not been one of the best, I have dropped quite a bit in the English notes, and I think I can work harder, I think that in certain aspects I have worked on the subject but it has not been reflected in the notes.

✓Second, as a goal for the next quarter I want to raise the grade, because I think I can, with a little more effort.

✓And finally, it always happens to me that in the second quarter, I work less than in the others. So for the next quarter, I'll try to work harder to get better grades.

✓In the aspects that I should improve, I think they are Translation, which continues to cost me a lot and a little in vocabulary, in the rest, I must continue to effort to try to have a high level, and to learn much more

1 comment: